StarUML v2.0.0-beta5 is now available for download. This release includes the following features and fixed issues.
New User Interface
Now, StarUML has completely new user interface inspired from modern Flat-style UIs. To implement UI, we used some parts of open sources such as Adobe Topcoat and Brackets. We hope you like this new style of UI.
Changes in Menu
There are many changes in Menu. First, “Diagram” menu was removed and “View” menu was added because we want to keep simplicity and consistency with previous version. Detailed menu changes are described in following:
- Close Diagram, Close Other Diagrams, and Close All Diagrams menu items moved to “View” menu
- Zoom In, and Zoom Out menu items moved to “View” menu.
- Layout (Diagram) menu item moved to “Format” menu.
- Export Diagram As menu item was moved to “File” menu.
- Actual Size and Show Grid menu was added in “View” menu.
- Next Diagram and Previous Diagram was added in “View” menu.
- Show/Hide Views (Sidebar, Navigator, StatusBar, Toolbar) menu items were added in “View” menu.
The detailed resolved issues can be found at Release Note.
Leave a Reply to e.savalli (@esavalli) Cancel reply